COVID 19 PANDEMIC UPDATE
As of November, 2020
The Municipality of Dumalinao, Zamboanga del Sur continuously is responsive of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
We are one of the recipient of the Bayanihan Grant to Cities and Municipalities. We received the amount of P9,812,983.00 which we spent expeditiously on the following mandatory expenditures as clearly defined in Local Budget Circular 125, as follows:
• Budget for the Purchase of PPEs, Medicines/Medical Supplies,Testing Kits,Hygiene kits and Disinfectants-P2,279,826.50 ; Incurred expenses –P2,250,483.00
• Purchase of Food and Relief goods Assistance Budget- P6,720,356.00, incurred P6,720,356.00
• Establishment of Isolation Facility with complete accessories and supplies Appropriation-P812,800.50; incurred P798,059.50
To date, the difference of appropriations against the contract costs of transactions amounting to P44,084.50 which represents the unobligated balance of the Bayanihan Grant was already returned to the Bureau of Treasury last November 19, 2020.
In the month of November however, there were 12 of whom 6 were male and 6 were female who were accommodated wherein as of this writing there are only four( 1 male and 3 female ) remaining occupants at the COVID LIGTAS Center .
However, in October 2020, five (5) more positive infected persons from Dumalinao, ZDS who were accordingly counted under Pagadian City either an APOR working thereat or APOR in Dumalinao but non-residence of Dumalinao, that were definitely not accommodated at our facilities.
Aside from the the Bayanihan Grant, we also incurred expenditures relative to the COVID Response from our resources for the period covering March 17, 2020 to November 30, 2020, to wit:
• Purchase of PPEs, Medicines/Medical Supplies,Testing Kits,Hygiene kits and Disinfectants-P962,113.75
• Purchase of Food and Relief goods Assistance- P7,503,890.00
• Establishment of Isolation Facility with complete accessories and supplies-P249,605.00
• Mobilization (Fuel & lubricants) P297,070.60; Food of frontliners and volunteers-P1,250,858.00
To date, the COVID LIGTAS CENTER continuously hosteda d will always be ready to host any ROFs, APORs and LSIs who needed the facility to be quarantined. All health protocols for the admission is strictly observed as moratorium from IATF in accepting LSIs coming to Dumalinao, Zamboanga del Sur will soon be lifted by November 25, 2020.
As we celebrate the Yuletide Season may we BE MORE mindful, watchful, AND PRAYERFUL
BE the part of the solution!