BAYANIHAN GRANT UPDATE
The Municipality of Dumalinao, Zamboanga del Sur is continuously is responsive of the COVID 19 Pandemic.
We are one of the recipient of the Bayanihan Grant to Cities and Municipalities. We received the amount of P 9,812,983.00 which we spent expenditiously on the following mandatory expenditures as clearly defined in Local Budget Circular 125, as follows:
- Budget for the Purchase of PPEs, Medicines/Medical Supplies, Testing Kits, Hygiene kits and Disinfectants – P 2,279,826.50; Incurred expenses – P 2,250,483.00
- Purchase of Food and Relief goods Assistance Budget – P 6,720,356.00m incurred P 6,720,356.00
- Establishment of Isolation Facility with complete accessories and supplies Budget P 812,800.50; incurred P 798,059.50
To date, total obligated is P9,768,898.50 equivalent to 99.55% of the Bayanihan Grant, while actual disbursement amounting to P9,280,206.17 is equal to 95% of the obligated amount. The cash balance of P 532,766.83 comprises the unclaimed payment of P 464,520.00 of a certain supplier, withholding tax of P18,580.80 and the withheld withdrawable warranties of suppliers P 4,645.20 and the difference of appropriations against the contract costs of transactions amounting to P44,084.50 only which represents the unobligated balance of the Bayanihan Grant.
The Isolation Area known as the COVID LIGTAS CENTER, established and located at the Dumalinao Regional Pilot School will continue hosting LFIs and ROFs for isolation until September 30, 2020 as extended by DepEd.
The Municipal Gymnasium adjacent to the Municipal Building as the new Isolation facility is all ready for occupancy which incurred the relocation cost of P249,605.00.
Aside from the Bayanihan Grant, we also incurred expenditures relative to the COVID Response from our resources for the period covering March 17, 2020 to August 31, 2020, to wit:
- Purchase of PPEs, Medicinal/Medical Supplies, Testing Kits, Hygiene Kits and Disinfectants – P 962,113.75
- Purchase of Food and relief goods Assistance – P7,503,890.00
- Establishment of Isolation Facility with complete accessories and supplies – P249,605.00
- Mobilization (Fuel & lubricants), food of frontliners and volunteers – P1,309,274.40.
As of August 31, 2020 our COVID LIGTAS CENTER has catered 40 admission, wherein 19 are female and 21 are male. Out of this 40, 2 were positive of CORONA VIRUS. From the onset of this Pandemic we recorded 3 infected persons including the 10 year old boy in April 2020, while all these 3 recovered from the disease. All these 40 admittees at the facility were asymptomatic and everyone went out to their respective abode.
As if this writing, the COVID LIGTAS CENTER continuously hosted any ROFs and LSIs who needed the facility to be quarantined. All health protocols for the admission is strictly observed.
The Local Government Unit of Dumalinao, sincerely adhere to all health protocols issued for the purpose and prayerfully ensure the safety of all its constituents.